Friday, November 3, 2017

NaNoWriMo & Huevember!

I'm planning on mixing NaNoWriMo and Huevember this year. Last year I started writing a few NaNoWriMo entries and got to day 8 before I got too overwhelmed with work to continue it, but this year I'm gonna try to get farther with continuing the project! And then this year I'm going to illustrate the NaNoWriMo entries, using mainly the hue of the day. I made a list of Nays I want to be on which days, so I'm gonna do a little mixing and matching so that it's still slightly randomized.

I don't plan on finishing this project, but hey, it would be cool if I ended up being able to. November is usually a fairly busy time, so I imagine once it gets farther into the month, I won't have the time to do both, so it might turn into doodles of The Nays by the end of this. But we'll see!

Entry 01. Jennie Hamilton

Entry 02. Scott Ragger



No comments:

Post a Comment