Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Music Mania & Halloween Sketch

I haven't had a whole lot of time to draw digitally other than Huevember, so these are all I've really done in the past month that wasn't for Huevember or other projects.


I tried doing another music mania, but it just wasn't inspiring me as much as it used to for some reason. I was looking back on my old ones after I drew these, an I realized this might be my least successful Music Mania session. Oh well, just gotta keep drawing until I get unstuck again! As a bonus, I designed Dark Wolf and what the Complex.net VR Headset looks like. I've been in the mood for Complex.net recently, since I wrote up a whole description of that World and re-imagined some things from it.

Also this is a digital painting I did back for Halloween!
 I celebrated by rewriting the Timeless Abyss Eventure, which includes the Ghosts' Safe Traveling Day Ceremony (aka Tag World's version of Halloween). But I decided to draw this little mini-illustration of Snull scaring Ralphie (who is dressed as a pirate).

No comments:

Post a Comment