Friday, June 14, 2013

Time Management!

So I guess I am still getting just as much free time, I just feel more productive now that I have an actual job that needs to get done and deadlines. Putting my time management skills to use! Basically I'm just eliminating the time-wasting things I do during my day, and I work instead for that time.

6/13/13

I told myself I was going to have Speedvore's final design done by today, but I've been putting it off since I was fairly unsure on how to execute it. Honestly I like the second from the bottom right one, but my brother was set on that top right one (which I personally thought came out terrible). So hopefully at some point this week I will be able to make some more ideas and figure out his final design.


"033: Nidorino"
Pokemon of the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment