Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sharpies are Fun

I ended up trying out drawing with sharpie markers yesterday, and it was actually a lot more fun than I thought it'd be. I've always enjoyed drawing in brush pen, so it makes sense that I would enjoy drawing with markers (it just so happens that my brush pen started running out of ink fairly quickly, so I couldn't use it as often as I would have liked to). But anyway, I did some environment thumbnail sketches yesterday that I'll upload some day.

"038: Ninetales"
Pokemon of the Day!

Yesterday I did Rad's suggestion of doing gesture drawings from cartoons. I did a whole bunch (10 pages actually) from the first five minutes of Aladdin. At this rate, it'll take me quite awhile to finish the whole movie. Luckily I picked one of my favorite Disney movies and one that I've definitely watched one of the most times.

6/18/13

No comments:

Post a Comment