Tuesday, December 27, 2022

CUPdate 36: Cimc Eventure Twine

Just like last year, this CUPdate technically happened a couple of weeks ago, but because it was relating to Christmas presents, I wasn't able to post this publically until now!

I finished the second Eventure Twine in The Nays! This one's called the Cimc Eventure.

Read the story here!

During the last two CUPdates, I presented the storyboards in their current state and told the basic story to my friends. It was a lot of fun to present the story that way and I ended up having a lot of fun going into details about it without even needing to open the script itself.

In addition to the Eventure itself, I also made a website to hold all of the Eventures here. This is going to be the landing page for each Eventure and the main way to navigate between them. I made pages for both The Gek Eventure and the Cimc Eventure so far.

I also made an Eventure recap trailer for The Gek Eventure so that a reader could watch that to remember what happened in the previous Eventure without having to re-read the whole thing.

And similar to the above, I also created a "Characters" image to show which characters were in the previous Eventure to also help keep track of who everyone is.

I'm still working out the details of the Eventure pages, but I think all of the information that's needed is in there now. So I'm going to continue to update these pages and add more of them as I finish the Twine stories.

This Eventure was a bit shorter, so I was also able to get some progress on a later Eventure Twine, the Stinky Girl Eventure. That one is still in the rough stages and not at all ready to post, but it may be coming sooner than the end of next year because I've made some starting progress on it!

I'll have some yearly updates coming up next, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment