Friday, April 15, 2022

CUPdate 22: Eventure Writing & Trailer Progress

During this time, I was mostly out of town so I didn't get a whole lot done. Also just a lot of general stress that has been weighing on me unfortunately was a contributing factor to the end half of this time. I knew some of this coming into this CUPdate though and wasn't expecting to get much done anyways.

Something I've been researching recently is soundproofing so I can start to be comfortable recording silly voice clips in my apartment without worrying about anyone listening in or disturbing other people. I've started the process and at least have a green screen hanging to cover my walk-in closet so that it's secluded. I managed to record rough sound files for about 4 Eventures so that I can start to put together Eventure trailers. I currently edited together sounds for the entire first Eventure, I just need to cut out the main parts so it's not 38 minutes long and matches the trailer length that I originally put together last time.

Then I decided to plan some Eventures more and wrote the Stinky Girl Eventure. That was one that I didn't have any ideas for a long time and I finally came up with some ideas and decided to just go ahead and write all of it when it was fresh in my mind. It's always a challenge writing those first Eventures since they're so different, but those are some of the only ones that are left to write entirely from scratch, so I do want to get as many of those done as I can so I can focus more on later parts of the story, since I rarely am in the mood for writing these ones. This was a rare case where I was though, which was good!


I wish I had more to show, but I suppose I did write an Eventure, so that was one accomplishment! Since I've been busy and pretty stressed from life things recently I'm not sure how productive I'll be on personal projects for next time, but I hope I can have another break sometime soon to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment