Monday, December 18, 2017

New Character: Zephys

Yesterday I wrote the Sil Eventure that I planned out awhile back. And so I decided to design the new character that I created for this eventure. This time I spent a bit more time on the NAD, and actually had some hairstyle variation ideas.

Zephys is a World Official of Sil, who is interested in time travel, even though it is banned in Sil. She hopes to travel in time before anyone else in Sil, in order to learn new information that can help benefit the World as a whole. She is very powerful and has access to all of the SCU data, making it easier to spy on citizens of Sil. Zephys is very secretive with her work, and she has a very intimidating front, so other Officials do not question what she does in secret, especially in relation to time travel.


These were some hairstyle variations I had. Very tough choice, but I think I chose the one that fits her personality the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment