Monday, November 9, 2015

Personality Types & More!

I've been doing some quick sketches of my characters recently.


A while back I took the MBTI personality test for 6 of my characters (Scott, Zandra, Grenna, Pubby, Ralphie, and Gair). So I decided to read up on some of the descriptions and fill in the rest of the types with some of my other main characters. The MBTI personality test is really interesting to me and I think it really tells a lot about a person, so linking them to my characters was a really good exercise to flesh out some attributes of them more clearly.

This was a little painting test that I did. I started with a quick 5 minute or less sketch and painted without any lines. Lineless is usually a challenge for me, but it was fun to try something different.

I realized I had NO recent drawings of Kominushu so I decided to make a little sketch of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment