Thursday, November 19, 2015

Final Fantasy Art

I've been in a Final Fantasy mood recently, which has been hard because I've been so busy that I haven't had time to play much. But I'm managing to schedule a little bit of time to play, around my work.


Whenever I get some off-time, I've been trying to play through FF8 again. And I've been realizing how the compositions are all really good! FF8 was actually the number one example and inspiration for the camera angles I wanted to accomplish in my game, Detective Ragger. But I did this as a good exercise to practice compositions while replaying FF8. It gives me a chance to take a break from constant work and just really analyze and enjoy the best game out there, once again.

So I beat FF13-2 last week. I definitely have a love-hate relationship with the FF13 series, but at least the characters are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment