Sunday, November 30, 2014

End of Thanksgiving Break

So this was the first year (since I've been at CCAD at least) that I actually wound down and took a break during Thanksgiving, instead of stressing the entire time about not getting any of my finals done. I figured this is the time to really get sleep, relax, and just re-charge before heading straight-forward into the last two weeks. I'm already planning to get little to no sleep during finals, so I wanted to take this weekend to really get a lot of sleep in preparation.

 
Some fun events I did with my brother. We drew each others' characters based on certain prompts (drawing "as" our characters as well). I drew these on printer paper and used markers, to really go a little out of my comfort zone. So that was a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment