Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Back from CTNX!

So yesterday I flew back into Columbus. I've been in Burbank all weekend, attending CTN-x! It was a super amazing experience and I would recommend it to anyone that can afford to go, for next year. I can safely say it was one of the best weekends of my entire life. Everyone was so nice and I got to talk with so many cool people. I got so much great advice on my portfolios thanks to some super amazing artists. So much happened and I just can't even begin to describe how great the experience was.

But I can just mention a few of the highlights: I got to meet and reunite with a bunch of awesome CCAD Alumni who were in the Burbank area Friday night. I also learned some super awesome stuff at some of the Visual Development workshops I attended, as well as a bunch of the really useful panels. I got my portfolio reviewed by some really talented artists, including David Hoffman, Sherm Cohen, Pascal Campion, and Dawn Yamazi.


While I was there, I did some sketches of Pubby while waiting in line.

And then in the Burbank airport, I did some life drawings in my sketchbook.

Here are a few photos of the trip, taken by Jinny Hinkle.

And now it's time to finish up this semester and dive into these finals!
There may be limited updates from now on, depending on how much sleep and extra time I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment