Thursday, August 21, 2014

Nostalgia Night!

I was looking back on old Eventures to remember how The Nays (my story) started. I feel like this kind of mood always happens right before I go back to school.

LMoF is a very experienced fighter, and his personality shows it. He is very serious about his training. He controls fire and enjoys attending barbecues. LmoF is close friends with Cypriss and has been living with him ever since he left The Worlds.

I feel like this was one of the first main points where The Nays started to become more developed as characters. Grenna fights "The Guy's Favorites" because he is jealous of them gaining all of TGWTLT's attention. So this is the point in which he attacks Gair.

I was reading some early Eventures in The Nays and decided to do some little doodles based on them. It made me realize how much I kind of miss Pidgebeetle being there with The Nays.

No comments:

Post a Comment