Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Backyard Baseball T-Shirt Design!

Still writing my script and drawing my daily characters. Additionally, I made a little extra t-shirt design in a style I'm not used to doing.


Xing is a cheerful girl who always wants to have fun. And her way of having fun is just about anything involving technology. She loves programming and mechanics. Xing can fly or drive just about any vehicle and can figure out how to fix almost any computer-related problem. She is very close with Pam-chan, being a childhood friend, and she enjoys talking to many people.

In celebration of Pablo Sanchez's birthday, I made this little t-shirt design! 
You can purchase this print, t-shirt, & more accessories for sale here.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete