Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Trip to the Zoo!

Yesterday I went to the zoo with my brother and my mom. It was a lot of fun, but lots of walking. We also got some pretty good food afterwards, involving Friendly's Ice Cream for dessert. It was a really eventful day, and I know the rest of the week will be just as busy.

A piece I started awhile ago. I stopped working on it when I got sick, and finally had some time to finish it up last night.

"099: Kingler"
Pokemon of the Day!

Had some time at the end of the night before bed to continue Nicola's Journey.
[Part 1 2]

All of the sketches I did at the zoo.

8/19/13
On another note, this is the VERY LAST page in my Sketch Journal (almost lasted the entire summer)! I'll be starting a new one starting tonight though.
(the back of my Sketch Journal)

No comments:

Post a Comment