Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Animating and Shape Experiments

So this week I've mostly been working on concepts for my Design for Media project, which is located below this post. I've also been working on my animation a lot recently, as you can see here. And then the rest of my time has been dedicated to working on a lot of gestures and shape figures.

So this was my second assignment for my Animation I class. We had to create a three second animation by using tension, conflict, or anticipation. So I decided to use this idea of Scott punching Ralphie across the face. I mean it's obvious that Ralphie and Scott don't like each other at all, but they're still twin brothers so I intentionally made the punch a little softer.


"Shape Gestures"
So I've been practicing drawing figures out of shapes a lot as of recently. A great thanks to my friend Jinny for helping me understand this concept. I feel like it's got me on the right track back to improvement.




 

"Morphing Ideas"
A bunch of ideas for my current animation. I decided to go with the first one.

 
"Morphing Key frames"
I created a bunch of key frames for my current animation. My animation is not near being done, but these are some rough layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment