Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Gair Saku Sculpt

So after watching ZBrush Summit this weekend, I got super inspired to make a ZBrush sculpt. I'm pretty rusty since I haven't worked in it for a few months, so I decided to start with a simple character bust sculpt. I chose to sculpt my main character, Gair. Also I played around with an expression. My first time actually sculpting a human model with their mouth open, actually.


And here's the final illustration that I created in Photoshop.

The turntable I made of the sculpt.

Buffle is the oldest of his brothers. He is a rather successful airplane pilot who is very full of himself. His brothers are very jealous of him and sometimes resent him because of it. Regardless, his family can always bond over their mother's homemade cheesecake. He is very nosy and always curious about what kind of fun his neighbors are planning without his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment