Tuesday, November 13, 2018

NaNoWriMo with Kai & Grenna

More jumping around to finish paths!

“Don’t be afraid. I’m Katume, and I’ve got a past with those two you just ran into. That girl you saw back there is Kominushu. She’s trying to trick everyone into siding with her so that she can eliminate my entire race. And I assure you, this is no game,” he says seriously.


“I have discovered a way to log out in our real bodies!” Grenna says to Scott with a smile on his face. “Really!? How?” Scott exclaims.

“We must teleport to the overworld and then from there, we only have to speak to one of the horse NPCs! They will have an option to log out,” Grenna explains. “Cool, that sounds really easy!” Scott nods as he smiles.

It feels like everything is getting resolved after all. This feeling of serendipity. I never thought we’d find what we’re looking for from an unexpected appearance of one of our allies.

No comments:

Post a Comment