Monday, January 29, 2018

Global Game Jam 2018: Complex.net

I finished my Global Game Jam entry for this year! This was my third year participating, and this year we said "we aren't gonna dedicate as much time to it," and yet I ended up staying up for over 24 hours straight from Saturday into Sunday, to make sure it was as finished as it could be. It was a lot of fun and I'm happy with how our game turned out.


And then of course, here are a bunch of screenshots/progress shots:

Here's the title screen for our game!

Here's a still from our choose a character screen. I think this is my favorite interface design I did for this year's game, even though it seems so simple.

And then here it is animated!

The in-game dialogue!

The intro for our learn Japanese mini-game.

And this is the mini-game itself!

From the scene with Gair and his friends in #Tazlure

This was an initial concept, figuring out interfaces.

I only created the text box here, but my brother made a really cool background for one of our mini-games!

I only drew the face images on here, but I really like how this screen came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment