Sunday, February 12, 2017

Nays 2084 Preview - Storyboard Animatic Complete!

This is a project that I've been working on recently. It was inspired by my brother's animation that he did back in 2008, where it was a preview of stuff in The Nays that was to come that year. This one is about what is to come in the next year of eventures (in their year, which is 2084). Some of these things may happen in 2085 though, since some is very far future, but close enough!

On another note, this is still in the rough stages, but I finally finished drawing all of the storyboards so I wanted to compile what I had together so far. Sounds are still very rough/unedited, and I haven't added sound effects yet. But the timing is pretty solid for what I'm planning for the final. Same with the compositions. 

I also want to point out that a couple of the scenes towards the beginning were drawn at least two years ago, so that's why some of these look a bit lower quality than others. Those are also the ones that have old recorded sounds that are probably gonna be redone when I get time to.

But overall this has been fun and I'm excited to start working on the actual animating! It's taken about 8 hours and 30 minutes so far for the drawing, compiling, and recording parts. But I'm a lot happier with this than I was with my previous animatics for this project and others.


No comments:

Post a Comment