Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Free Time Drawings

The past few weeks have been super hectic because, senior year and thesis, and everything else that's been going on. So it's been hard to fit in free time (even my character a day project is hard, so above that is pretty much not happening). But somehow I fit in these two drawings for fun, so it really relieved a lot of stress. I wish I had time to do this more often.


I've been playing Dangan Ronpa 2 and Fuyuhiko is definitely my favorite. I got super attached after hearing more about his past and when his character development started happening. So here's a little doodle I did. I drew this when my Spring Break first started and all I wanted to do was sleep and play Dangan Ronpa 2. 

Here's a small gift I made for my best friend, Jinny Hinkle, since it was her birthday the other week. This is the main character of her thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment