Monday, June 2, 2014

Level Design Concept!

So I've mostly been learning some new stuff to teach next week as well as making my lesson plans. But in the mean time, I've been doing a few other various things.

So this is a little sneak peak at one of the beginning activities I'll be having the kids do at camp. This is my example of a map (for an RPG that could be created in GUTS). I actually made this map of my parents' house. This was super quick and done in about 45 minutes so I could see how much time I would give them to create their own maps.

My Pokemon of the Day drawings!

I found some chalk at a park when we went on a picnic yesterday, so I had some fun with it. It was like sunset so the lighting is really harsh and some of them are hard to see, so sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment