Friday, November 1, 2013

Sketching

I've been working a whole lot on Drawing for Entertainment Design, and it is going to occupy yet another weekend. So all I really did this week other than that was sketches.


Sketches I did during class.

This was our first time doing a two session drawing for Portrait Drawing. I tried to focus more on the hair in this one.


Sketches of Armon, the main character of the story I'm working on.


Some concept sketches I did of Lilith, my bear character.

Sketches of Windows I did for my Computer Animation class. I started a new travel sketch book last weekend!

Some drawings done for class, from life.

Jinny and I drew from Looney Tunes to warm up last Sunday afternoon.

I've seen some great artists (such as Sarah and Emma) doing some cool stuff with markers, so I decided to try out the method of coloring in the negative space around the drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment