Monday, May 20, 2013

100th Post!

This is officially my 100th post on Blogger! I don't particularly have anything super special to post, so it's basically going to just be a normal daily post for me.

So yesterday I listened to some of the Paper Wings Podcast and learned a lot of stuff. I definitely want to catch up on all of these, since they really inspire me a lot. The rest of the night was playing Pokemon with friends, and then my brother came home from Chicago.


5/19/13

"The Fancy Gang Sketches"
Here's Johnny, Vhan, and Arianna. I didn't know what else to call that little group of friends.

"Electric Pokemon Sketches"
I started by drawing Raichu, then I decided to just draw a bunch of electric Pokemon. It's hard drawing ones that I'm not as familiar with.


"009: Blastoise"
Continuing on with my daily Pokemon sketches!

No comments:

Post a Comment