Sunday, July 15, 2018

Mr Marcus World Version 3.0

So awhile back, we did the Mr Marcus World event for the third time! It's one of the most fun activities we do with The Nays, and it just has a bunch of really weird and funny activities. Since there are so many activities, I'm splitting this up into multiple posts. This one is all of the miscellaneous funny ones that aren't really taken seriously and done mostly for fun.


Draw Ward Hyper Edition
For this event, we were given a prompt randomly. From there, we drew the character, and then took only the silhouette to pass onto the next person. They had to draw what they thought that silhouette represented, and if they guessed correctly, they would receive points!

MS Paint Mouse Drawings
Originally these were going to be drawn on Oekaki boards, but I was having trouble getting any to work, so I went with good old MS Paint. For these, I had to use the mouse exclusively, which was harder than I remembered!

Left-Handed Drawings
Since my dominant hand is my right hand, I had to use my left hand to make these drawings.

Blind Drawings
For these drawings, I had to place a 100% black filled layer above what I was drawing, so I was basically blindfolded and unable to see what I was drawing.

Google Search Photoshop Edits
This activity is a lot of fun and very much for the laughs. We googled the first name of one of our characters and had to find the first (sometimes second) photo of a person that came up. From there, we did whatever edits necessary in Photoshop quickly to make them look like the character we searched for.

No comments:

Post a Comment