Friday, January 6, 2017

Some More Eventure Doodles!

I've been keeping up with this new project, and it's been a lot of fun! I'm really enjoying this a lot more than most of my other daily projects that I've done in the past.

This was the Eventure where Chozu started thinking Scott was funny. He was chosen to be one of "The Gek's favorite" who was allowed to play video games and have other special privileges. It actually used to be called "The Guy's favorite" until last night when we were like... why is it even called that if his name is The Gek? So it's been renamed.

I haven't actually written this Eventure yet, but it's about when Marr goes back to her real home in Mr Dude World, and Kevin and Sylvia find out their real daughter Mar was kept there for 10 years, and swapped at birth. Stinky Girl is just the name that a lot of The Nays called Marr, because of her species' strange scent. This quote is from an excerpt that I wrote for one of the scenes during NaNoWriMo in 2015, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment