Here's the final menu screen that I created for our game! It was entirely made from pictures, and no pre-made menu.
This was the final text box that I created.
Here was the title screen that I made.
Steve painted this background for our jungle maze! I created the character sprite and menu button.
Another background by Steve. I created the UI elements. I was also the one who programmed this part to function in RPG Maker.
And this is another shot of the same map as above. I created the sprites of both Mr Dude and Mar.
And this is another shot of the same map as above. I created the sprites of both Mr Dude and Marr. I also made the UI and Marr's portrait drawing.
I drew a bunch of mushrooms for our cave puzzle!
And then this was our splash screen. I created the text based on the font we used in our game, Bubblegum Sans. And that was a picture of The Gek that I drew awhile back that I decided to incorporate!