Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The End of Huevember

Since it's December 1st, that means Huevember is officially over! It was a lot of fun, and even though it's over, I still might do daily sketches or warm-up drawings other than my two exercises that I already do, because it was fun and gave me the opportunity to draw a bunch of my more main characters.

In addition to Huevember, I also participated in NaNoWriMo! I really enjoy writing on the side, so I wrote a daily prompt every day (or at least 30 all-together). I also worked on my Sequence of Events and Script for the game I've been working on, as well as writing up an old Eventure in The Nays. So all in all, I ended up writing 11,041 words total. I know it's no where near what the goal is supposed to be, but since I'm not a writer, I figured this was more of a fun little activity to get me writing a little more often than I usually do. But you can check out what I wrote at my creative writing blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment