Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Recap

2014 has been a surprisingly really good year for me. I've been accomplishing a lot more things than I did in my previous years, and have really been experimenting a lot more and taking more risks. I've slowly been gaining more confidence because of these risks I've taken and decisions I've made, so overall things have been moving in a positive direction for me. Honestly, I think it's safe to say that 2014 was the best year I've had so far (both artistically and life experiences in general).


Summary of 2014! It was hard to choose just one from each month, haha.

This summary of the years is always fun to look at a visual representation of my improvement.

I look forward to what 2015 brings for me!
Half of it is still completely unknown, since I don't know where I'll be or what I'll be doing, but I'm excited (and a little scared) for what is to come. 

I've been trying to draw as much as I can, and my New Years resolution is to basically keep drawing and try to draw even more than I have been, and improve even more than I have. Also another little New Years resolution for myself is to surround myself with more positivity, since I noticed that's been improving my performance a lot more when I do. 

I hope 2015 can be as good of a year as 2014 was (or even better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment