Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Quicklings

I spent a lot of yesterday updating some of my sites and my resume. So I wasn't able to start doing any art until later in the night. I think I was having some difficulties focusing for the end of the night, so I didn't really spend much time on these pieces, but I did a few studies.

I was trying out a more realistic/detailed style compared to what I've been doing recently. It kind of brings me back to how I used to draw a little bit, but at least I can see that I've improved since then. But anyway, this is Gostream. He looks a bit older and more mature than he is currently, so perhaps it's him a few years in the future, I'm not really sure.

Since yesterday was St Patrick's Day, I drew my character Clove holding a shamrock.

A little landscape study I did of an Abandoned Sun Temple. I wasn't particularly liking how it was coming out, so I decided to stop and move on. I only spent about 20 minutes on it.

This one was another quick study. Looking off of a mountain to the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment