Sunday, November 24, 2013

Process Experiment

Other than my Drawing for Entertainment Design class, I have been working with drawing figures and sketching my characters for fun.

A little experiment I did to change up my process. I started with the sketch, then went straight to color and finished it with lineart. It was a bit more challenging, but works!

Some sketches I did to take a break from homework.

So this week we did one-class full body sessions in Portrait Drawing. This was the first one and I had some troubles with proportions.

The second one also had some proportion issues towards the legs, but I liked how the face was turning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment