Thursday, December 27, 2018

Pubby & Lonny Reunited Eventure [Interactive Story!]

Every year for Christmas, I make a small project related to The Nays as a present for my brother. This year I decided to do something a little different than the usual animation and made a website that visually tells the story of one of the Eventures that we wrote.

I planned to make it a lot more interactive than it is, but I ran out of time and ended up making a bunch of illustrations and a few animations. Some images are even still in a very rough storyboard state, but I plan to make this a working project where I can continually update it as I draw more content relating to this Eventure. I want to create more of these for the different Eventures we've written because I feel that it's one of the best ways to tell the story.

I'm still unsure if Wix is the way to go, but I do like having a way to interact with the elements. I even would love to have mini-games involved if possible. This is kind of an on-going idea I've had and I think these are just the first steps towards a much bigger project.


And here are a few of my favorite drawings from this project:











No comments:

Post a Comment