Sunday, June 3, 2018

Gamishness: Remastered

A new variation on an old project! I've been keeping a list of every game that I play, so after some organizing, I thought up this idea. I'm creating fake screenshots to look like these games, but with my characters and moments from Eventures. The variation is that I'm starting from the beginning for both games and Eventures. I started with the year 1985 (since that seems pretty far back), and Eventure 1. From there, I organized the games so that there are 5 games per Eventure. Eventually I'd love to draw every single one, but for now I'm drawing one game per Eventure so that I can get a bigger variety in content. I'm also giving myself a half an hour time limit, and then any additional time to finish up the piece (kind of similar to the Dr Buh's Fools Event!)


To start things off, here's Bard's Tale from 1985 for The Gek Eventure. This is while Zandra is warning the group against going into The Link Between Worlds. And I drew this in a tiny resolution, because that's actually what the NES resolution was! I didn't play much of Bard's Tale, but some parts were interesting considering the time period it was made in.

Continuing along with 1985 games, I drew Duck Hunt for the Cimc Eventure. During this Eventure, Pubby goes back home with Cimc to see his home. That's when Snuvy attacks Cimcicola, so I figured this would be pretty fitting.


Last of the 1985 games for now with the worst one I've played from that year: Winter Games. This is from The Nays Eventure when a bunch of them are racing against each other for Gek Points.

No comments:

Post a Comment