Sunday, March 19, 2017

Style Variation!

I've been trying out some style variations to try and get some more motivation recently. Work has been keeping me so busy that it's hard to find time to draw these days, but I'm trying!


I decided to draw another drawing for the Gamishness project I was doing a little while back. 

This one is from TNWTLT Eventure, when future Zandra arrives to warn The Nays about a fearsome foe. And this one is in Oxenfree style! It was hard to emulate the 3D part through a painting, AND I decided to draw all 18 characters that were there (there were even like 5 more not pictured), so I didn't get as much time to spend on details. But the main thing I admire about the Oxenfree style is their text bubbles! so I made sure those looked the nicest. Background are not my strongest point, and that is a huge focus of Oxenfree, so this was a big challenge for me!


I was testing out a bunch of different coloring styles. I also drew this in a style different than I usually draw in. Also this made me realize that I haven't drawn clean lines in like... months?? It took me a lot longer than I thought it would, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment