Friday, September 23, 2016

Nays on the Twine

So I tried out Twine this week! It was really cool, and a fun, visual, way to write a choose your own adventure story. I ended up doing some research and found a really cool Story Stylesheet that lets you open each passage with an image. So I ended up making these little doodles to go along with each of the five passages written last night. 

There was a lot of other little conditions we made up, too. This was a Nay Event, so the order was randomized from about 24 Nays. And then we did some dice rolling to figure out how many choices they were allowed to make on their turn. And then we did some more random generators to figure out which 3 midis they had a choice between of playing. It was a lot of fun.

I haven't figured out how to upload Twine projects online yet, so I can't showcase what the actual story looks like. But these are the visuals I made specifically for it!





No comments:

Post a Comment