Friday, March 25, 2016

The Nays Comic

So I'm finally doing it. The story I've been working on for 10+ years finally has a first comic page. I'm doing this in a web-comic-esc format, which is brand new for me. I'm not sure how far I'll get or how often I'll be able to post new pages, but I'm planning on making these a lot quicker just to kind of get my story out there. We wrote about the first half of this first Eventure, so I shouldn't have to worry too much about catching up to where that's written. Currently we are on the 100th Eventure (about 60 of those are completely done and ready to be drawn, but they're the later ones). 

But to clarify, each story arc is called an Eventure. We haven't really sorted through and thought of specific Chapters, but we'll make do as we go along. My brother and I have worked long and hard on this project, and it's really what we spend the majority of our free time working on. It's mostly been a project we've kept to ourselves (other than posting drawings of the characters on here), but now it's time we introduce our story to all of you. I hope you'll enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment