Monday, February 15, 2016

Zandra Painting

I haven't done a digital painting in awhile, so I decided to do a little test with Zandra. I was going for a more realistic style since my stuff is usually on the cartoony side.

The finished version!

 I started by blocking in colors.

Added in the darks and a few different tones. 

Then I blocked in the hair a lot more and started working on the eye. 

The hair was finished after adding in some strand details. Then I got the eye mostly blocked in. 

And then continued working on the skin details and finishing the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment