Monday, August 24, 2015

Back in Ohio

So my time in Seattle is over for now, and I'm back in Ohio. I can honestly say that this summer was my best summer ever. I met so many awesome new people and I got to live in Seattle. I hope that one day I will be able to live in Seattle permanently, because it was a really amazing place. And on top of the location being great, this iD Tech camp was what made my summer so much better. The people I met there became close friends and I really enjoyed hanging out with them during work, and on off-time. They're the ones who helped motivate me when things were stressful and helped me work through all 9 weeks.

Here's a little drawing I did when I got back. Since my name was Eevee this summer, I drew an Eevee in a suitcase.

And now that I'm back on my own computer, and back with a scanner, I will be posting online once again! It may take me a little bit of time to get back in the groove of posting daily, but I'm going to try my hardest to start it up again. So look forward to lots of updates of drawings done this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment