Saturday, May 30, 2015

Getting the Hang of Mixed Media

Since I've been working in my sketchbook and then coloring digitally every day, I've been starting to get the hang of doing it better. I think Bram is probably my favorite of the bunch that I've produced so far. It's been really helping me get used to using my tablet again, too.


Bram is a lively girl who loves to have fun. She is often seen cheering or dancing around. Her attachment and liking to Tag World often sets her apart from the rest of The Nays, but she likes to stick around with Muyo.

Rajing is a very strong-willed man who is an assistant of Gallu and helps run the Party Place. Rajing often acts as a leader and will guide Gallu in making decisions because of Gallu's lack in self-confidence. He is always aware of his surroundings and is a very strong fighter. Rajing acts as a confidant to Gallu and will always be at his side.

No comments:

Post a Comment