Sunday, May 10, 2015

CCAD Graduation!!

So I finally did it. I graduated from CCAD. I usually don't make posts without artwork, but this was a pretty major event, so I figured I would post an update on what is happening now and what is to come.

I still don't really feel like graduation happened, so I guess things aren't fully kicking in. Maybe when I don't go back in the Fall, the feeling will really hit me. But for now I'm going to try and focus on what is next to come.

This summer, starting in June, I will be working at iD Tech's Seattle location, so I'm super excited for that. It'll be my first time going to Seattle, so it's pretty exciting. Also it will be my first time teaching the RPGmaker class, so I'm pretty happy about that. I can't wait to start making lesson plans for my students.

From August and onward there aren't really any finalized plans yet, but I plan on applying for some jobs and see what happens from there. But in the meantime, I hope to get some rest for this next month. I need to recharge before fully working on any major projects.

But aside from recharging, I plan to work on my portfolio this next month. I've been so caught up with my thesis (which will be released online within the next week or so) that I really haven't had a chance to work on my portfolio full time. I want to do a lot more studies and focus solely on improving my artwork. I've been too busy to focus in on improvement, so I plan on studying a lot to hone some of my skills this summer.


And here are some of the photos from yesterday's graduation:

No comments:

Post a Comment