Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Catching up on Posting

I've been super busy with classes and preparing for a job fair coming up this Friday, so I haven't had the chance to really post the stuff I've been working on. I have been doing my daily characters when I can, only missing a few days. So look forward to those being posted.

Sonia is the woman in charge of PSChat, a lounge area of Party Sanctuary World in one of the large office buildings outside the Party Place. Sonia is very friendly and knows the regulars to PSChat very well.

Mero is the leader of the hot springs in Tag World. She is usually very peaceful and friendly, but when she is angry, she is one to be feared. She also sticks very close to schedules, and will be angered if anyone tries to mess with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment