Sunday, January 4, 2015

Costume Variations + Sketchbook Fun

Been trying to get back into drawing more than just my daily character drawings.


This is part of an old project I decided to get back into doing. It was to draw all of The Nays with all of their different clothes. These are obviously just quick sketches just to show the various costumes as references. Scott is one of my six main characters. He actually didn't have too many different costumes, so I added a few and changed some of the existing ones. For the most part I wanted to keep his color scheme yellow and blue. This was pretty fun to do though, since I haven't done one of these in awhile. Plus it was interesting to re-design some of Scott's costumes.

Here are some sketches I did after an Eventure where Pubby left Lonny to go back with his friends.

Here's a quick page of life drawings I did in the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment