Saturday, September 13, 2014

Drink and Draw & Zoo Trip!

So this week for Character Design class, we had the opportunity to do life drawings off-campus. So, my friends and I attended Drink and Draw at the 16-Bit Bar in downtown Columbus. It was my first time trying an alcoholic drink, so that was something. It wasn't really my thing though, so I most likely will not purchase any in the future, haha.

 
  
Sketches from Drink and Draw!

Lots of bean shapes!


Mickey Mouse gesture drawings from class.


I did a Character Swap with my friend, Matt. He drew the original sketch (as pictured on the left) and wrote the original description (which this one is slightly based off of). I characterized that gesture to fully become the character he described.


And these are some drawings from the Zoo that I did on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment