Sunday, September 21, 2014

Clothing Designs!

I got some more feedback on how to create my environments and what to do next in developing my characters more. So that is something I will be working on this weekend. For now, I have been exploring what clothing my characters will be wearing, and some simple body shapes to start things off.


Zandra is an introverted girl who wants to have freedom, but is often prevented from doing so because of her controlling parents. She often wants to rebel, but does not have the courage to do so on her own. She is very unhappy with her current living situation, but she puts up with it because she fears making her situation even worse, if she chose to stand up to the authority. She tries to be very independent, but her parents often treat her younger than she is and do not give her the privacy she wants.

Zandra

Clove

Mar


Ralphie

 
 Scott

Terra


Detective Adrian

Detective Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment