Thursday, July 31, 2014

Super Rough Animatic

So I'm starting up another little project. I'm planning on doing some rough animations for a trailer-type video of The Nays. I don't really plan on finishing it with color, I just want to practice some animating, since I haven't done it in a really long time.

Here's the super quick animatic I made in a few hours. The "storyboards" are nothing close to being finished, I just wanted to make this for timing purposes, since this is a small little project.

Ronny is a very energetic orphan who loves to have fun. He's very curious and always asking questions, even if it is not the appropriate time to be asking so. He has a lot of fun and makes do with what little resources he has without a home. Flink is a last name that the orphans made up together, since they don't know their actual birth last names.

Some doodles from earlier today. I did these while I was waiting for my parents in the parking lot of a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment