Saturday, July 26, 2014

Nay-A-Day Project

So I decided to start a new little project for myself. Since I have enough characters to draw for an entire year (well I'm about 30 days short, but I'm sure there are some that I'm forgetting), I decided it'd be fun to draw one a day! I plan on drawing each character on their birthday. If more than one character shares that birthday, I'll either choose one, or draw both if I have time. I'm sure I'll slow down during the school year, but even if it's just a little doodle in my sketchbook, I want to try it out to see how long I can keep this going. 

I plan on posting daily to my Instagram at least, and as often as I can on deviantART, but even if I don't have time to post, I still plan on doing a sketch each day. I'm calling this project Nay-a-Day (or NAD)!

My very first one was a not very main Nay. His name is Satsuto Ninku. He's a ninja who befriended Scott at one point, but I honestly can't even remember which Eventure that was on or what purpose he really had. But I made him up awhile back.


This one is Gosigo. See that brace around his neck? That's because he lost his head while playing a game... quite literally. He is a species that looks like humans, but they can actually withstand loss of body parts. Also, when Gosigo first came to TGWTLT World, he discovered this crazy invention: TV. His planet does not have electricity or electronics, so the sight of TV was quite amazing to him. But once he first watched TV, he could not take his eyes off of it. He became obsessed with TV and now cannot live without it. He will mutter "TV..." when he is watching it, because he is so mesmerized. He will have a temper-tantrum when he is separated from his TV though, and will do whatever he can to reunite with it.


Cin is a smart kid who loves being outside. He loves birds and the freedom they have, which is why he commonly will allow his pet bird to fly off on his own. He stays close with his friends usually and loves hiking or camping outside with them. He loses a lot of his self-confidence once he loses one of his closest friends. The loss causes him to become very protective of the friends he has left.

No comments:

Post a Comment