Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm Alive! (Warning: GIANT Update)

It has been OVER A MONTH since I updated! Sorry I've been super busy at camp, working this summer. Tomorrow is my last day, so it'll be sad, but I'm looking forward to a productive and a bit more relaxed month left of summer. I'll make a post soon about my experiences at camp, but for now I'll show some of the digital work I've been doing in my spare time. I have about 50 pages from my sketchbook to scan, so look forward to those, when I get settled back in at home.

Little doodle of Clove.

Some Pubby sketches.

A little experiment I did, playing with proportions.

Some monochromatic sketches of Zandra and Sarah.

Doodle of Firebreath.

Sketches of The Nays.

Some gestures to warm up one night.

I was feeling tired and did this little doodle.

And many more blog posts to come in the next few days! These next few blog posts will show you what I've been up to the past month. Sorry for the lack of updates, I wish I could have been more active here.

(Look forward to a camp post, Pokemon post, another digital sketch post, and some sketchbook posts in the near future!)

No comments:

Post a Comment