Sunday, May 25, 2014

Starting a New Project!

After watching some of my super old animations, it kind of inspired me to create a new short animation for my on-going story. So basically what I have been doing is re-designing and finalizing some of my character designs. I also started on some quick storyboards for the said animation. Those aren't even near done so I only included some initial sketches.

This is Yaguzi, a new M Nay that befriends Zandra.

This is Gallu, one of the leaders of Party Sanctuary World, and son of Harukame.

This is Zandra from the future. She's in her late 20s to early 30s here. Already married and has a son at this point.

  
I haven't gone through and finalized any storyboards. These are just some initial ideas I came up with so I could sketch out some composition ideas. These are the best of the boards, so you can only imagine what the rest look like in this early of a stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment