Friday, October 4, 2013

Wolf-Dog Hybrid!

I attended my friend's Cafe Sketch class on Wednesday.  We went to the Topiary Park and drew a wolf-dog hybrid.  It was awesome, and really a great resource to study from for my Drawing for Entertainment Design class.  It was great to be up and personal with a wolf hybrid.  I drew so many gestures of him that I ended up finishing my sketch book finally.

A little digital sketch I did for the donors of a scholarship.
But I'm also thanking all of my followers on blogger! Thanks for being supportive and looking at my stuff.

These are all of the gestures done of the wolf-dog hybrid!

Wolves drawn at the zoo.

Quick environment studies from the zoo.


I decided to try drawing some various other animals, since I've been drawing so many wolves recently.

Portrait from class yesterday. Probably my best one so far!

Sketch Journal Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment