Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pokemon X!

It's been a super fun weekend!  As you'll see in my sketch journal pages, a lot went on this weekend. There was a lot of fun stuff I did with friends, but not exactly that much art. Luckily a lot of my homework was done before Friday night. But a lot happened on Saturday that I only actually picked 1-2 things to draw for the sketch journal. A bunch of my friends came over to our room and we had a Pokemon party. My friend Emma spent the night too, so that was a lot of fun!

Sketches done at Weeklies this week. Jinny taught us about construction.

Some studies of the ear and portraits in general that I drew during the Animation Collective meeting.

Sketch Journal Pages
My first digital ones, and I kind of rushed them, so hopefully I'll take my time on these at least a little bit sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment