Sunday, October 6, 2013

Family Weekend!

This weekend was family weekend at CCAD, so a lot of peoples' families came in to visit. My family came yesterday afternoon, so I've been spending time with them since then. Also, to top that off, today is my brother's 25th birthday, so we got to celebrate too.


Today is my brother's birthday, so I drew him this little gift. I couldn't decide how to arrange them, so I ended up making more than one.

Some sketches of cars that I did for Computer Animation.


Sketches done at the ASC.


Drew some people at the ASC meeting.


Weeklies facial and full gestures.


Some character ideas I had for my character Armon. Probably not gonna go with any of these, but I was just sketching while at the zoo this week.

Sketch Journal Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment